Family Travel Special Offers
Traveling with the cubs should not break your bank. Take a look at some of our family focused special offers.
- Zambezi Queen
Zambezi Queen offers luxury accommodation in the form of 14 tasteful and luxurious suites – ten standard suites and four spacious master suites, all with outer decks so you can soak up the revitalizing Chobe River breeze and appreciate uninterrupted views of the unique African landscape beyond.
Stay for 3 nights and only pay for 2
- Minimum 3-night stay
- Based on two adults sharing on a double-occupancy basis
- Children 12 and under get 50% off the adult rate
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- 30% single supplement applies
Valid until 31 March 2020
- Cape Grace Hotel - Cape Town
Aquarium adventures, cosy movie nights, gingerbread decorating and Africa-themed story-time. This is the perfect place for families visiting Cape Town!
- Offer applies on a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights
- Children under 3 years receive complimentary food & beverage from the special children's menu
- In-room dining vouchers for a family night in, with popcorn and DVDs. (Limited to one voucher for a family of four)
- Gingerbread decorating and Africa-themed story-time.
- Complimentary welcome gift for children
- Junior bath time accessories, themed toddlers bed linen, children dressing gowns and slippers for the children to enjoy whilst in the hotel
- Offer applies to all room categories, as per our child sharing policy
- Offer applies to 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 15 years old)
- Complimentary tickets for the Two Oceans Aquarium are for two adults and two children
- The offer is restricted and Cape Grace reserves the right to limit the number of rooms available and to discontinue the promotion at any time
Valid 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
- Ulusaba Rock Lodge - Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Ulusaba has a dedicated Cub’s Club to keep your little ones fully entertained during your stay. As each child is different, the lodge does not operate a set program, but rather a range of great activities on a daily basis for them to choose from. Plus, children 6 years or older can join their parents on daily safaris!
One child stays free
One child aged up to 11 years, travelling with one or more adults can stay at Rock Lodge at no extra charge!
Valid until 21 December 2020
- Mont Rochelle - Franschhoek
Children of all ages are welcome at Mont Rochelle and because every child is different the hotel does not operate a set program but rather a range of great activities tailored to the needs of younger visitors.
Two children stay free
Up to two children under the age of 16 years can stay free of charge when sharing with their parents in the Pinotage and Cap Classique Suites. The Manor House can accommodate a maximum of six children for free in the lovely bunk room.
Valid until 20 December 2020
- Jaci's Safari Suite - Madikwe Game Reserve
Accommodating up to eight guests (four adults and four children), this is the perfect safari hideaway for larger families or groups traveling together. The master bedroom and adjoining children’s room share an outdoor shower and open-plan bathroom with magnificent views into the bush. Across the passage there is a lounge with adjoining guest room, and there’s an upstairs loft. Safari Suite guests have a private game viewing vehicle for the duration of their stay.
Stay for 3 nights, pay for 2
Valid 1 May - 31 July 2020
- Robin's House, Nkwali Camp - South Luangwa National Park
Robin's House is a small, private and exclusive house on the banks of the Luangwa River, ideal for young families or friends seeking a more indulgent type of safari. This two bedroom house with main living area provides a shady and cool retreat from the African midday heat and if that is not enough there is a stunning plunge pool to soak in whilst looking over the Luangwa River. With its own team of staff dedicated to looking after you, Robin's House offers a home away from home but with added luxuries.
Second child Stays Free
For children under 16 years – youngest child stays free
Park costs and levies applicable
Valid until 31 December 2020
- Baines' River Camp - Lower Zambezi National Park
The Baines' two bedroom family cottage is ideally suited to a young family or up to three adults. The unit comprises:
- The main bedroom, offering a King size bed, walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- The children's bedroom, offering twin beds, built-in cupboards and a separate bathroom
- A river-facing veranda with a 2 meter sofa, 2 occasional chairs, coffee table, 6-seater dining room table
- An open plan lounge and dining area with kitchenette
- Both bathrooms offer a single basin and a large walk-in shower
A 30% discount applies to children aged 6 -12
Maximum one child per every full paying adult in a booking
Discount only applies to nightly accommodation and safari charges. Single supplement charges apply at 100%
Valid 1 March 2020 - 30 November 2020
- The Elephant & Old Drift Lodge - Victoria Falls
The Elephant Camp West consists of only four suites, making it ideal for exclusive use by families seeking a more intimate safari experience. Old Drift Lodge offers family friendly accommodation with an air of opulence and grace.
Green Season Family Special
Children (7 – 16 years inclusive) stay free with adults during the Green Season
Maximum of two kids sharing one family room
Limited to Green Season and Guests sharing one family unit
Valid until 31 March 2020 and 1 November 2020 - 20 December 2020
- The Hide and Changa - Hwange National Park, Matusadona National Park
Tom's Little Hide has a family tent with an outside bathroom and inter-leading children’s room, which can accommodate two children. Changa has two Family Luxury Tents which consist of two Standard Luxury Tents joined by an inter-leading passageway. Each tent is en suite with the main tent having an out-door “under the stars” bathroom as well.
Kids under 10 stay Free at Tom’s Little Hide and The Private Hide
Until 31 March 2021
- Victoria Falls River Lodge - Victoria Falls
Luxury Family Tents at Victoria Falls River Lodge offer guests travelling as a family an adjoining tented room. Comprising of either one single bed and one bunk bed, or twin ¾ sized beds, where up to three sharing children younger than 17 years old can sleep comfortably; the adjoining children's alcove allows parents a bit more privacy whilst still keeping their children in close proximity.
Youngest child stays free
- Offer is applicable to a maximum of one child aged 4-17 years old, sharing a Luxury Family Tent with their parents (or the first two occupants in the same tent) only
- Applicable to guests staying at the Victoria Falls River Lodge Luxury Tented Suites only
- All standard booking terms & conditions, inclusions & exclusions, activity and sharing children’s policies apply
- If two or more children (aged 4-17 years) share the Luxury Family Tent (per above stipulations) the youngest child stays for free
- In the case of a twin or triplet, one child stays for free
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Applicable only to guests booked for a minimum of two nights
Valid until 31st March 2020