A world class luxury resort in the Whitsundays. Qualia is a private world of sensory perfection on Hamilton Island. Accessible by direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns, guests are offered the positively indulgent choice of 60 individual pavilions. Each pavilion has been situated with the least possible intervention and impact on its surroundings and consists largely of natural materials such as rough-hewn stone walls, rose wood and hoop pine. Each of the beautifully appointed pavilions offers sea or sea and bush views with your choice of a private plunge pool or stunning sun deck.
Types of Rooms
Qualia offers you the indulgent choice of 60 individual pavilions that have been perfectly nestled into the natural environment to compliment the unique surroundings. All pavilions boast stunning postcard views either of the Whitsundays or the spectacular tropical bushland.
Luxury Hamilton Island Accommodation
Qualia is the sensory experience of absolute relaxation. Distinctively Australian and international in understated style and luxury, Qualia's elegant private pavilions capture the Whitsundays beauty of a blue horizon edged with islands.
Oriented to the southwest with views of both the Coral Sea and Hamilton Island, the Leeward Pavilions capture the sunshine during the day and the Whitsundays' legendary glowing sunsets at dusk.
Qualia's spacious one-bedroom Windward Pavilions provide spacious suite accommodation, with a separate living room, ocean-facing bedroom and en suite bathroom.
Tucked away in a secluded location Qualia's Beach House Pavilion is the essence of privacy and luxury on Hamilton Island's northernmost point.
- Set amongst native Eucalypts each pavilion has been handcrafted from the finest imported and local timber and stone.
- Beautiful wall artworks and exquisite interiors with fabrics and patterns inspired by nature.
- Water front Accommodation.
- Sundeck or private infinity edge plunge pool.
- On-island transfers, meals in both restaurants within Qualia.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and access to your own two-seater electric golf buggy.
- Extensive range of activities – snorkelling, diving, reef tours and water sports.
- Two serene pools.
- Private dining room.
- Two bars and restaurants.
- Fitness centre.
- Spa Qualia offers an extensive range of luxurious local and international treatments.