About A&K Italy & Croatia
Located in Florence, the A&K Italy & Croatia team comes together from the four corners of Italy and indeed from around the world. Between us our expertise and passions include tailor-made travel, luxury hotels, deluxe villas, bespoke group and incentive travel as well as tour series management and personal concierge services across Italy and Croatia.
While every enquiry and guest is an individual with a tailor-made programme, the same principles of quality apply to every booking, be it a private shore excursion or corporate group. We provide imaginative destination management solutions to meet and exceed every client's expectations with experiences delivered to the highest standards at a competitive price.
With long standing personal relations throughout Italy and Croatia we deliver these services literally from tip to toe, as well as on the islands. Quality is guaranteed under the care of our unique Guardian Angels, local staff situated throughout Italy who understand the requirements of international guests. We contract and hold allotments with the finest 5* and 4* deluxe hotels across both countries. We have a rigorous selection process for our local guides to ensure your clients really do experience Italy and Croatia's best known, and also lesser known, areas in depth.
- Over 40 well-travelled and experienced multi-national staff covering established and emerging destinations in over 30 countries across Europe.
- More than 25 years of experience creating personalised tours in which luxury is incorporated into every detail.
- A team of devoted senior staff, each with 10 or more years' experience with A&K Europe, whose passion and knowledge extends into every tour we produce.
- Exceptional FIT, group tours, special interest itineraries, incentive programs and shore excursions.
- Truly tailor-made itineraries based on the clients preferences, previous travel history and travel style, ranging from meeting with local artists in their own studio, private visits to grand-cru wine estates, private museum tours conducted by the curator himself or family fun leisure activities ranging from hiking and biking to Segway tours.
- Multi-lingual travel consultants, tour guides and support staff fluent in German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, French, Russian, Dutch and of course English.
- Our hand-picked guides and tour directors offer unrivalled local expertise and street level knowledge ensuring your client's trip is infused with a genuine and meaningful insight into the local culture.
- A wealth of information and inspiring ideas are readily available both on our website and in our brochures.
European DMC Offices
- Four dedicated on-site DMC offices in Italy, Russia, the UK, and Spain, with specialist teams providing comprehensive DMC services giving visitors an impressive array of special moments that provide a deeper insight into the destination. Including excellent relationships with high end 4 or Deluxe 5 star hotels, full transport services, outstanding local guides, superb dining venues and special interest itineraries.
Pan European DMC
- We also provide Pan-European DMC services covering over 30 countries based out of the European head office in the UK. This team's unique infrastructure of on-the-ground staff allows us to effortlessly arrange tours across multiple countries with just one central contact point giving you the reassurance of consistent expert knowledge without the need to deal with multiple DMCs - a One Stop Shop.
- The Pan European team are supported by a comprehensive network of 135 dedicated A&K Guardian Angels spread across 73 cities across Europe and ensure 24/7 client support with seamless, unparalleled service, an unprecedented safety net in the event of local strike action, long term flight disruptions or even family emergencies. More than just A&K representatives, our Guardian Angels are friends and advisers to our clients in need.
- Other services to make the client journey in Europe truly unique include our distinctive Concierge Rail & Assisted Luggage Handling services that take the stress and strain out of travel, allowing clients to sit back and enjoy the journey.
- All our hotels, sightseeing and insider access options have been experienced first-hand by a member of A&K staff giving us, and you, confidence in every aspect of our tours.
- All suppliers comply with stringent health and safety legislation and guests are covered by our corporate liability insurance.
- An inspiring collection of "Insider Access" experiences exclusive to A&K - those special moments and unique interactions that offer the visitor a greater level of intimacy with a local culture and chosen destination.